Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Please Join Us


I have been absent and I apologize.

As of 5:45 am tomorrow morning (CST) my love will have been gone ONE FULL YEAR.

365 days it has been since I saw his smile, heard him giggle, or changed a diaper.

Please join us in lighting a candle in his memory tomorrow 12/6/12.

If you think about it and get a chance I would love to see them. Photos can be shared over on Candles for Keegan or Karing for Keegan.

Hopefully I will be back soon, I have had posts a brewing but no energy to write.

post signature

3 comments:

  1. I'll join in with this Beth.

    Praying for you hon,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you both today, Beth and Ryan.

    ♥ We will never forget Keegan ♥

    Keeping you in our prayers, and sending bucket loads of love all the way from the east coast of Australia. God Bless! From, Kerrie, Leigh and Jaiden xOx

    http://hereiamkaycee.blogspot.com.au/2012/12/remembering-keegan.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heading into my kitchen to light our kitchen candle....for Keegan <3 Thank you for sharing your story with us <3

    ReplyDelete

We love feedback; however, if you have nothing nice, encouraging, uplifting or insightful to say don't say anything at all. Thank You!