Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Please Join Us

I have been absent and I apologize.

As of 5:45 am tomorrow morning (CST) my love will have been gone ONE FULL YEAR.

365 days it has been since I saw his smile, heard him giggle, or changed a diaper.

Please join us in lighting a candle in his memory tomorrow 12/6/12.

If you think about it and get a chance I would love to see them. Photos can be shared over on Candles for Keegan or Karing for Keegan.

Hopefully I will be back soon, I have had posts a brewing but no energy to write.

post signature


  1. I'll join in with this Beth.

    Praying for you hon,

  2. Thinking of you both today, Beth and Ryan.

    ♥ We will never forget Keegan ♥

    Keeping you in our prayers, and sending bucket loads of love all the way from the east coast of Australia. God Bless! From, Kerrie, Leigh and Jaiden xOx

  3. Heading into my kitchen to light our kitchen candle....for Keegan <3 Thank you for sharing your story with us <3


We love feedback; however, if you have nothing nice, encouraging, uplifting or insightful to say don't say anything at all. Thank You!